So why Hire an AIPP Accredited Professional Photographer?
There’s no doubt that your new baby and family are the most important people in the world to you. So don’t trust just anyone with their safety and the responsibility of capturing those once in a lifetime milestones? Choosing an accredited industry professional like Renee Jones who is safety trained, has a proven, consistent ability to capture beautiful images and professional business practices is an absolute must.
These days it’s unfortunate, that anyone with a camera can call themselves a photographer and start ‘advertising’ in Facebook ‘mum’s groups’ within moments. But how do you really know who you are hiring? Is the person vaccinated, suitable to be working with children, insured, is their quality of work consistent, have they had any training in safely handling babies and will they deliver what they promise? We’ve all heard the horror stories of substandard photographs, people not receiving their images and photographers who cancel right before the session. Sadly, those are missed moments that can’t be replaced and as a fellow mum I find this heartbreaking.
This is why I feel choosing a professional is so important. The Australian Institute of Professional Photographers (AIPP) is at the only recognized professional membership body in Australia who can provide accreditation to professional photographers who pass their thorough vetting process. To become accredited the photographer must submit a portfolio of their own work to be assessed and scored, their business practices, registration, insurance, education and training are also scrutinized and reviewed.
By hiring a AIPP accredited professional photographer you KNOW you are working with someone:
- Who’s status and work has been formally assessed, validated and recognized and have been awarded accreditation by the AIPP.
- Who is bound by a Code of Professional Practice
- Who adheres to the AIPP required level of service and quality
- Who has committed to continuing their educating and training in their field.
- You can TRUST!
In 2020 Renee received her accreditation as a Professional Photographer from the AIPP and has continued her strive for excellence by completing further training and education courses since this time.
Renee is –
- an international multi award winning photographer
- first aid and CPR qualified
- the holder of a blue card exemption
- fully vaccinated (COVID-19 vaccination will be completed in phase 1b of the government roll out)
- has completed the Australian Department of Health Infection Control – COVID-19 training
- a non-smoker
- fully insured and registered to operate
- has attended numerous in-person training courses with some of the world leaders in the newborn photography industry.
Renee Jones Photography has been in operation since 2012 photographing hundreds of families and newborns. Her studio is located at Morayfield and the space has been beautifully and safely designed and dedicated purely for this purpose! You can rest assured that you and your family are in safe hands with Renee!
Please contact Renee today to discuss her package options and your needs.